Garage door repairs
Garage doors are prone to faults during their operational life time. Wear and tear aspect takes its toll on the garage doorways due long usage periods. Sunrise garage doors are professionals in repairing all kind of faults.
When does you garage door needs repairs?
- Sections of your garage door are sagging.
- Making excessive noise due to fault springs or openers or opener brackets.
- Shakes during opening.
- Opens slowly.
- Garage door off the tracks.
- Garage door is stuck.
- Sensors not working.
- Garage door does not close or open properly
Preventive Maintenance for Garage Door
Sunrise Garage Doors conducts maintenance procedure by examining your garage door performance :-
- If your garage door is not properly balancing
- Inspecting rollers if they are cracked, worn or chipped.
- Examine and tighten all roller brackets and bolts with a socket wren
- Observing garage door movement if there are jerks and or friction.
- Lubricating the moving parts with lithium grease.
- Checking for broken strands and damage near the bottom roller bracket.
- Checking all garage door cables and accessories.