Trends in Automation
Garage door automation involves transforming a manually operated door into a remote-controlled system. From a distance one can open or close the garage door through a press of a button. Sunrise garage doors experts have completed many garage doors in Randburg, Bedfordview, Johannesburg and Mpumalanga. Garage door automation uses remote control and wall mounted sensors that triggers the operation of the doors. In addition, battery backup components power the garage door system during power outages or load shedding. In the event of failure to operate the doors due to a faulty on battery backup our support team will assist to manually operate the gateway. This process enhances safety and security to your vehicles fleet and premises.
Wi-fi and bluetooth controlled garage door automation
Garage door automation is catching up the modern technologies as some functions are controlled via smartphones apps. WIFI and blue-tooth technologies have been developed to incorporate chips and sensors into the Android and iPhone. Garage door automation software is programmed to interfaces between the garage door and sensors via Wifi and blue-tooth. In some cases the garage door can be operated from longer distances from home. This is an advantage in the case when you have visitors and you are not at home. Your visitors can safely park in your garage then wait for you reduce risks of them being robbed or mugged even their car hijacked.
Internet controlled garage doors openers
An increase in online application has seen the integration of garage door automation with internet controlled operations. Latest garage door are fitted with internet gateways linking the garage door to cyberspace. A user can send shut or open instruction from the internet that will initiate the garage door to response to the instruction. Such type of garage door automation is ideal as a backup option in the case of one loosing the remote. In addition, there are security features that prevent cloned remotes from operating the garage door.
Advantages of garage door automation
- Built-in anti-crushing circuitry that stops the door to stop and reverse if an obstruction is detected. This will prevent serious damages or injury to people, animals and properties.
- Adjustable garage roller door automation speed gives you ultimate control when opening and closing the garage door.
- Provision of total security at the press of a button. This on-board high security feature allows you to electronically lock your garage door by pressing the wireless wall switch or remote control buttons.
- The manual override can be disengaged and then re-engaged in any position. If you are going away on holiday you can also electronically lock your gate so that not even a learned-in remote control can operate the door.
- Garage door programming bring an auto close provision if you forget to close your garage door. If you need the door to remain open overriding auto close is done by the press of a button.
- Door service monitors use sensing technology that tracks the conditions of your door springs. A lamp will flash and a buzzer sounds when your doors are worn out
Garage Doors we automate
We automate the following garage doors :-
- Sectional garage door
- Glass doors
- Steel doors
- Designer doors
- Single and double doors
- Residential garage doors
- Industrial garage doors
- Commercial garage doors